Thursday 10 November 2011

feeling stuck

I'm at a point in my life where I feel so stuck, like I am not progressing fast enough. I feel like I'm traveling at 20km/h while others are on 180 km/h. Yes we are not suppose to compare ourselves to others as we all have different plans set out in this life but I cant help but feel this way. There are days I ask myself when am I getting there, I'm like stuck here and I simply cant move like when you are having a nightmare and you so wanna move but something is holding you down. I'm not compass-less if da word exists, I have direction I know where I wanna go, its simply a matter of it not happening fast enough. They decided to  name me "Patience" but that is like the thing I don't have, its like someone was playing a joke, even though she might not have it(patience) we are giving you this name. I know I'm suppose to wait but waiting sucks so bad, I want my time now. Oh my the better Tasha knows that in God's time all shall be achieved but the rebel in me simply cant wait....when is my time to shine??

No comments:

Post a Comment